Hello and welcome to The Coppa Closet!
This is a product I created for my final project at university and would love to get put into production one day.
The Coppa Closet:
The fashion industry is the second most polluting industry in the world with more than 300,000 tonnes of used clothing going to landfill in the UK every year. The Coppa Closet is an every day product used to educate and change bad habits for the better.
What is the product?
The Coppa Closet includes:
- The Coppa Planner: A weekly planner including facts, tips and challenges to encourage a sustainable lifestyle. Each month contains a challenge that will either inform the user about certain facts or interacts with the user to make sustainable decisions/choices. It informs the user of certain clothing brands and social channels to follow as well as the use of washing machines on garments too.
- Sewing kit: A small compact sewing kit to repair small holes and prevent from throwing away clothes.
- De-bobbler: A battery operated clothes shaver that will help remove bobbles from clothes.
- Lint roller: A lint roller with changeable lint sheets, ensures for an extended garment life span.
- The Box: The box that the products come in is made from recycled cardboard and is encouraged to be re used by the user.
All of the products within the box are all tools to help you care and repair for your clothes to ensure their life span is extended. I’d love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below or leave me a message on my instagram at either: @coppacloset or @coppablog.