Its getting to that time of year where you are about to go on your summer holidays, so i thought i would share a few products and tips which can help you create that perfect tan.
So the majority of the products that i am going to share with you are products i work with at the spa. You can get these products in places like Holland and Barett, Boots and Tesco.
- ANTI – AGEING CRANBERRY SALT BRUSHING: Massage this onto dry skin in circular motions before getting into the bath. This will help to buff away the dead skin cells and make sure your skin is silky smooth. Some of the ingredients are: Aloe Vera, Grapefruit and Jasmine which help with soothing, healing and anti-wrinkle. The salt is saturated in an oil giving you the exfoliating and hydrating in one go. Once fully applied get into the bath with himalyan salts fully dissolved.
2. HIMALAYAN BATH SALTS: Himalayan salts have so many different benefits for both the mind and body, these are due to the 84 minerals held inside of them. Some of the benefits include:
- Reducing the appearance of aging
- Softening and hydrating the skin
- Deep cleansing
- Helping with vascular health
- Clearing out sinuses
- Reducing cramps
- Healthy sleep patterns and creating a deeper sleep
- Dry areas of the skin, people suffering with eczema or psoriasis
Those are just some of the benefits however you can also grain these down to put on top of food too. You only need about 3 or 4 handfulls to dissolve into your bath. This will help exfoliate and cleanse the skin whilst relaxing. This product is so versitile, you can dissolve this in water and put it into a little spray bottle to take with you, to refresh the skin. You can also put it in boiling hot water when steaming yout face to create your own salt inhalation too.
3. PLANTOX EFFECT TRANSFORMATION PEEL-OFF MASK: Whilst in the bath it will be good to give your skin a treament. This is an anti-ageing peel off mask with hibiscus extract. The sachet is a powder which you mix with luke warm water to create a smooth paste. It comes with a spatula which you use to apply the mask and you leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. When the time is up gently peel off the mask. It will leave you with an instantly smooth face.
TIP: apply this quite quickly after you have made it up as it drys very fast, i would also recommend that you only use half the sachet and keep it for another time as it comes with plenty.
4. RED VELVET KONJAC SPONGE: If you prefer not to use a face mask and would rather use your own cleanser. Once you have applied the cleanser rinse it off using this pure japanese konjac & french red clay facial sponge. This helps with any irritated or troubled skin, as well as ensuring the skin has been fully cleansed. The sponge doesn’t collect bacteria like other facial cloths and you only need to use a small amount of product too.
5. ORIGINS GLOOMAWAY GRAPEFRUIT BODY SOUFFLE: Once you have cleansed and exfoliated in the bath, you can dry off, and moisturise the skin. A body moisturiser which i have been loving is the origins gloomaway grapefruit body souffle. It is so refreshing and has a clean, sweet scent to it. It doesn’t take forever to dry or leave you with any sticky skin. It quickly absorbs and leaves you with a moisturised refreshed skin.
Once you have finished with a regime your skin should be left feeling very soft and refreshed. By doing this you would have removed all of the dead skin from your body/face, giving it the best opportunity to tan when going into the sun. I hope this was helpful, leave any comments if you would like to know more information.